Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nothing is as wonderful as a new baby!

My two sisters have recently had babies, as I hold them I yearn for another. I LOVE newborn babies. I intensely remember the moment they laid each of my three children in my arms for the first time having that powerful experience of love come into my heart. I felt like I was remembering the love for that child and spirit I have always had for them, something I have always felt and known. Moments after each child's birth I literally cannot remember what it was like to not have that child apart of my life. There is such a deep spiritual connection between a mother and her child and each birth has been one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. I know I want more children, I know there are more spirits, I also know that having them will not be without challenges and struggles. I know that when I look at each one of my children I would go through those difficult pregnancies again for each one of them 1,000 times because I love them that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment