Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why do I get annoyed so easily?

Well today was rather unproductive! I slept in, went shopping, and attended a ward fundraiser dinner. I had volunteered to do a photo shoot for whom ever wanted to pay top dollar for my photage skills (which are limited) and a friend of mine whom I had shot photo's for told me she would bring one to show my work. Well she took my photo and edited it on her own. Now I want to say she did a good job but it was a HORRIBLE representation of my artistic style!!!! I was furious when she came up proudly and announced that she had edited my photo! I love color, I love black and white but I hate when people make photo's look almost cartoon... She had the contrast so high it no longer looked like a normal photo. So here I was at a ward party all bent out of shape! What could I do? Get annoyed and ruin the party for myself! Typical ughhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment